The next 3 months are going to be busy, busy, busy!!!
We're hoping to have the first DVD ready for September (just in time for my birthday). We've started filming already but over the next few months we will be juggling work (stunts) and Beyond Strong. Here's just a few of the things we have planned for the DVDs and for anyone interested in coming to meet us.
- Filming interviews with two top Strongmen (both World's Strongest Man Competitors!)
- Filming 'Life on the Door'. A look at some of the Uk's top doormen and the techniques they use.
- White Cliffs Strongman Championships is fast becoming one of the premiere charity based strongmen shows in the UK. Colin Anderson is again running the competition and BEYOND STRONG will be there.
- Whey Consortium gym review and a look at some of the athletes that train.
- Scotland. We'll be heading up to check in on the Highland games season.
- BEYOND STRONG DUMBBELL CHALLENGE!! Come and meet us and some of the UK's best strongmen at the UK Team Strongman Championships on July 29th and have a go at lifting one of the monster dumbbells. We've got one for the women, the men and the monsters!
I also start filming on The Golden Compass again next week. We're back doing re-shoots and adding in battle sequences for the main action piece in the film. I'll be trying to interview some of the stunt guys for you and get some insider information on what's happening there too!
Not only that we have a BIG interview that Theo is working on, as well as great grassroots articles and video blogs from Steve Shafley and if you haven't already, check out Rick Walker's fantastic Deadlift article below.
Here's a video of WSM competitor Kevin Nee giving a masterclass in the deadlift by lifting 650, 700, 750 and then 800lbs!!! (WARNING: Some strong language in this video)